FIX FOR THE GAME TAKING FOREVER TO INSTALL OR ISDONE.DLL / UNARC.DLL ERRORS
Your installation will not hang or these Isdone.dll / Unarc.dll errors will never happen if you take a few precautions before installing any Fitgirl game.
1. Antivirus / Windows Defender: Actually that’s the most important one. All those Youtube videos give the sole suggestion of turning your antivirus or windows defender off and adding FILE EXCLUSIONS. Type /disable /protecc /antivirus commands for further info
2. Choosing the 2gb RAM limiter option when the Fitgirl installer begins. If you guys have 8 gb or less RAM then please do not forget to choose that option. It’s very crucial.
3. When Fitgirl repack gives you choices of what to download like : Direct X , Visual C++, Dotnet Framework, etc. Just uncheck or untick all those options.
4. It’s always a good idea to keep the file path very simple and preferably located on the root of C: Drive or root of another Drive. While making sure you always have free space almost twice the size of a game that you are about to install (Within your C: Drive).
5. The Game and Setup’s file path should not contain any special characters like @#₹_&-+()/?!&,'” etc
and it’s better if you keep the directory as follows: C:\Games\Game1\
6. Increase your PC’s virtual memory: Go to “This PC” > Right-Click > Properties > Performance Tab > Advanced Settings > Set Custom Virtual Memory > Set it to 3 times of your physical memory (RAM)
7. Try installing the game in Safe-Mode of your Windows.
8. If you find all these procedures are not working then download this file 👉see or type command /isdone`. Download and Extract this into your C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder and also into the game folder.`